I'm still a scientist, right?

Instead of a biologist, I'll just be a craftologist for a while. Of course, this means that I will still get my lab coat which is FANTASTIC!
I have been a jewelry creating fool. Alas, I'm not putting anything up for sale quite yet. I'd like to have a little bit more done before I start up the store. Soon...very soon. Until then, a few pictures of what I've been working on:





Sorry about the picture quality but they're only meant as teasers:)
Also...does the show "Cold Case" make anyone else weep like a baby? Those last 2 or 3 minutes, when there's closure and flashes of vindicated ghosts...there's me, bawling my fool head off. And wouldn't it figure that it's always on at 3 in the morning, right about the time when James comes home from work...so on a regular basis he comes home to find me in near hysterics over a television show. All I really need now is a box of bon-bons and to start talking about watching "my stories."

3 comments:

Rachel B September 20, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

not only are you a scientist but you are now obviously a freaking supermodel. do you get more beautiful every year?

Lindsey October 15, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

Ah, I love Cold Case! I don't cry, but I get chills. I like that they only play songs from the year that the cold case happened.

Gemini October 24, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

i LOVE cold case...i am glad it's in syndication now because i seem to arrange my life never to be able to watch anything with regularity =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP