And I don't even like Jude Law.

While watching "Zorro" at 4:00 in the morning:

Me: Oooh...that guy's good looking!
James: Antonio Banderas?
Me: No, the other guy...that guy!
James: Are you kidding me?
Me: No. That is a good-lucking guy.
James: You have the stupidest crushes.
Me: No I don't! What's wrong with that guy?
James: " Eh...eh...You kids git tha feck off me lawn!"
Me: What the hell was that?
James: Yeah...that's every guy you have a crush on.
Me: You sound like a 90 year old British woman.
James: Exactly.
Me: I don't have crushes on 90 year old British women!
James: No...you have crushes on effeminate Jude Law knock-offs who sound like 90 year old British women...you have the worst crushes.
Me: My crushes are awesome...you have the worst crushes.
James: Jennifer Love Hewitt is not a bad crush.
Me: You don't even have a crush on Jennifer Love Hewitt... You're just saying that because you know she pisses me off.
James: Nope. She's hot. I love her.
Me: You're such a huge liar. You're just mad because my crushes are so much better than yours.
James: I wish she was here.
Me: What?
James: Yeah...I wish Jennifer Love Hewitt was here.
Me: You suck so bad.

Also:

Way better than Jennifer Love Hewitt.

9 comments:

Kathleen Coy November 15, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

Jude Law is so good looking that it's almost eerie...

Anonymous,  November 15, 2008 at 4:20 PM  

Rufus? Really? Hmmm.
Now if you'd come up with James McAvoy or Ewan McGregor then you'd be on to something... ;)

P.S. Jude is adorable in The Holiday, however it is tainted because of how awful Cameron Diaz is *ugh* "Get out of the SCENE!"

Missives From Suburbia November 15, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

At least Jude doesn't lie about what size clothes he wears.

Man, he's hot.

Anonymous,  November 16, 2008 at 8:03 AM  

i'm with amy on this one - james mcavoy makes me weak in the knees.

and if it makes you feel any better, my boyfriend actually does have a huge crush on jennifer love hewitt.

Dizzy Ms. Lizzy November 17, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

This is DEFINITELY one good-lookin' man.

But, my MAJOR CRUSH is Jimmy Smits . . . oh mah holy hell, that man is SO fine . . . *sigh*

And yes, Steve does know about my crush, but isn't the slightest bit intimidated by it - - he knows he's the best! :-)

Anonymous,  November 17, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

James is right...
Jennifer Love Hewitt IS hot!! :)

Hyacynth November 17, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

This conversation should go down in the records as one of the *best* of all time. And Jude Law is hot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP