It's like a band that nobody's ever heard of, with sparklers and fancy underwear...

Soooooooo....

Right. It's been a while. However, you'll be happy to know that things are pretty much the same around my house:

Me: I'm going to form a theatre troupe, I think...
James: Can I be in it?
Me: I don't think so. You're not very talented, and also I don't want to hang out with you any more than I have to.
James: I'm going to be the musical guest star.
Me: No you're not. You're not in it.
James: And the special guest star should be our mayor, all nerdy and straight laced and he can introduce me and be all, "ladies and gentlemen... introducing....WASP!"
Me: What the hell are you talking about?
James: Yeah, except instead of Blackie Lawless, it'll be me wearing my chainsaw cod piece, with sparklers shooting out of my nipples.
Me: Are you insane? First of all, you're not in my theatre troupe. Second, what is your obsession with WASP?
James: Probably because they're awesome.


James: So listen...I need a chainsaw cod piece and sparks to fly out of my nipples.
Me: No you don't.
James: You could get it for me for Christmas!!
Me: Name one song by WASP.
James: Cod piece.
Me: That's not a song.
James: Chainsaw nipples.
Me: That's not a song, either.
James: Nipple weapons.
Me: None of those are songs.
James: How do you know?
Me: You're right....I don't. I'll google it. Where are you going?
James:I have a chainsaw and some fireworks in the garage...I have to get started on my costume...


Follow me on facebook for more stuff like this...and a little bit of spam.





P.S. I found this for you on the internet. It's Nicholas Cage...on the cover of a biology text book...in Serbia:




(Via Best Week Ever)

2 comments:

Pogue December 1, 2011 at 8:43 AM  

Dude, I have been extremely disappointed in your lack of attention to bloggery needs, but both of those pictures that you posted TOTALLY make up for it! Is that a costume James really made, or masterful photoshopping?

Rebecca Grace December 4, 2011 at 8:53 AM  

Yay -- you resurfaced! Can I be in your theatre troupe? I do Interpretive Dance while my children practice piano. I wave dish towels instead of scarves, and according to my sons, it's VERY ANNOYING.

Thank you for the lovely images today. Just the right antidote to the sacharine-sweetness of Christmas that's overloading my senses. I hope James doesn't hurt himself with the chainsaw and fireworks... Some costumes are not for amateurs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP