...some of you will arrive fashionably late

Today's obsessions are:

babydoll pumps
Katharine Hepburn
snoods


Does anyone remember snoods? I guess the better question would be, does anyone own a snood and wear it occasionally (or frequently)? I'm obsessed with finding one but the offerings on the web all seem to be of the renaissance fair variety. As I'm leaning more towards the 1940's/50's model, I'm probably going to have to make one myself. I'll let you know how that little experiment progresses...

I ordered fabulous shoes tonight and my exploration of the life and times of Katharine Hepburn is a journey I am just starting. I'm sure I'll mention her again.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP