Let your haters be your motivators.

I can't claim credit for that little nugget of wisdom. I got that from "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," the second worst show on television. It is beaten only by VH-1's "The Pick-Up Artist."
Wait.
Apparently "The Real Housewives of Orange County" is coming back...that looks pretty bad, too. There might have to be a worst show on television battle.

I had a party last night. It was all pink and green and 80's themed and I absolutely rocked a side ponytail, wore an airbrushed unicorn shirt AND I did the worm. The celebration kicked my butt and I'm paying for it today. Apparently, I'm into torturing myself because in addition to suffering a MONSTER headache I can't seem to pull myself away from bad t.v...and let me tell you, there is a LOT of bad t.v. out there.

A Real Housewife of Atlanta spelled cat K-A-T and she wasn't kidding.
The Pick-Up Artist wears a big furry hat and it's not a joke. I mean, it IS a joke but he doesn't seem to be aware of it. Of course he also calls himself "Mystery" and hangs out with a dude named "Matador."


In lieu of doing anything meaningful and productive, I've been glued to my couch watching this crap all day. James tried to save me but to no avail...I can't be budged. Truth be told, the only reason I'm even able to post right now is because VH-1 is showing an episode of "Real Chance of Love" that I've already seen. However, "Celebrity Rehab" is starting soon so I really can't stay long.
I'd like to thank everyone for the birthday wishes and remind you that the gigantic contest that I spoke about yesterday is still going on (see yesterday's post if you don't know what I'm talking about.) Nobody's threatened to throw me in jail yet so I think we're good on giving away the prize money. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a mild hang-over and some really horrible t.v. to attend to...

6 comments:

Sweetest Petula November 9, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

I'm guessing the grand prize is $19.78. I know it isn't a contest, but still thought I'd give it a go!

I love The Pickup Artist! My boyfriend thinks it is the most ridiculas thing ever, but I revel in it's ridiculasness...it is glorious.

Happy Birthday!

Dizzy Ms. Lizzy November 9, 2008 at 7:24 PM  

Happy Birthday! I hope your head gets to feeling better soon . . .

Eveline November 10, 2008 at 9:25 AM  

'Kat' is right, if you're Dutch. ;)

Happy Birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP