Happy New Year, I'm not dead.

So, um...here's the thing. I need to borrow some money from you guys. Probably something like, 50....maybe 60,000 dollars. Don't worry - It's not for gambling or drugs or jelly beans or anything crazy like that.

Ok...I'm not going to lie. There probably will be jelly beans. But mainly there will be me, not going to an office every day, and not working a gazillion hours a week. I'll be able to sit around the house, making jewelry and selling vintage clothes, blogging all the live long day, planning an occasional wedding here and there, and being your super online super best friend...while eating jelly beans.

Jelly Bellies, actually. Jelly beans are for posers. True story.

So...um....you know. I've never asked you for anything, and it's really not that much, and I think it's only fair, given all that we've been through...

Especially because your investment will contribute to the completion of great stories like "James Gets Mad at Me for Punching Myself in the Face" and "If You Were Stranded on an Island with James Ex-Girlfriend, What do You Talk About?" and everybody's favorite "Yes, that's my dog and no, I can't get him to stop humping your leg."
I'll let you think about that for a while and I'll leave you with two things:


This is my for real dog. For real. He really looks like that. In real life.




This is my sort of for real husband. Not really. But I'm pretty sure he dresses up like the Wham! version of George Michael when I'm not home, and just shakes his butt all over the house. I'm almost positive. He's just that sort of person, as almost everyone who knows him would gladly tell you.

Also...did you see that picture of my dog?

P.S. Don't freak out, but I'm probably going to start posting some real pretty romantic stuff here soon. And clothes. And store things. Unless you come up with $60,000 to loan me, in which case we're just going to go back to talking about my dog humping your leg.

3 comments:

Venom January 4, 2011 at 12:38 PM  

Holyshit, I hope he's just happy you're scratching the right spot and not that his face is frozen that way!!

Annual blogroll update at my place - you'll be on it. Just saying.

Unknown January 4, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

Nope. He pretty much just looks like that all of the time.

Insanitykim January 6, 2011 at 2:45 PM  

I would totally pet your dog if you were 100% sure he didn't have rabies, like the dog in my most recent post...

I will so give you the money, in rupees, or Special Edition Super Mario Monopoly money, or those chocolate coins...I really need to read those posts...

Are you sure that's not a face-in-hole pic of Richard Simmons? I am sure he has rabies...

You've been missed. But that's a good thing if bullets are involved, so I've heard...mmm...Ninja speak. The end.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP