Pour Some Glitter on Me

I've been hit with a bit of a gnarly cold. Of course, it figures that when I went to the medicine cabinet in search of medicine, I found: deodorant, perfume, hairspray, wire cutters, needle nosed pliers, some eye cream, white acrylic paint, 4 paintbrushes and 2 tubes of glitter. Of course.

I then went digging in my purse, where I found a lonely blue pill that I thought might be some sort of decongestant, but may also have been someone slipping a roofie into my purse....I guess we'll find out in about 20 minutes.

The lesson to be learned here is: Be prepared - a cold can strike at any time. Those who don't prepare will most likely end up roofie-ing themselves, and waking up with glitter pouring from their nostrils...eyeballs probably, too. Maybe with white paint in their ears. I'm not sure why the white paint would show up, but glitter can very easily be mistaken for Nyquil.


Whatever - I don't feel well. I do what I want. Also, this is kind of a lame blog post so to make up for it, here's this picture of 80's super group Def Leppard in short shorts:




I know what you're thinking...I have that exact same outfit in my closet, too. It's pretty embarassing when I show up at the same party as Def Leppard and we're all wearing the same outfit. Thankfully it's only happened a couple of times - I think they've learned their lesson.

3 comments:

Insanitykim January 11, 2011 at 6:57 PM  

Oh man, this totally makes me want to listen to Def Leppard, and get a really good waxing...

Hope you feel better soon, vacuums are great for spilled glitter, and clearing the nostrils.

I couldn't comment on your other blog for some reason, and I bet you're crying about that. Well, stop crying, your nose will only slam shut with sparkly snot and you have no more blue pills. I know this because I ate them all. I thought they were M&M's.

Anonymous,  January 14, 2011 at 7:48 PM  

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

Rebecca Grace January 15, 2011 at 11:21 AM  

I get so excited when I see you've posted something new. You crack me up every time! Glitter from your nostrils, indeed -- if anyone deserves sparkly boogers, it's you, girl! Feel better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP