Because loud noises are poop circles are fun.

Like most of the country, our little city got a gazillion pounds of snow dumped on us the other day and 90% of our citizens got to take a day off of work. James and I used our time off together to sleep most of the day, walk around the house in our underwear, drink orange soda and eat popcorn until we puked, watch every season of "Supernatural" and spend some very serious quality time with our family:






















...because we're grown-ups now, and that's what grown-ups do when they don't have to go to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 12, 2011 at 11:17 PM  

My dog tries to bite the air as it comes out of the blow dryer. Poop circles sound much more magical, though, especially with all of the yellow sparkles flying around.

Insanitykim February 18, 2011 at 3:20 PM  

So, if everything wet smells like wet dog, then, what do wet dogs smell like?

What do DRY dogs smell like?

I am so glad the dryer didn't melt them, melted dogs must smell totally putrid.

Hey! Make popcorn using your hairdryer! It might just smell like wet dog.

Poop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP