How to Keep Your Promises

Me: I was talking to my friend Jerry the other day and he said -
James: Wait. Your friend Jerry?
Me: Right.  Anyway -
James: Isn't he our friend Jerry?
Me: No.  Not anymore.  He said he doesn't like you.
James: I don't believe you.
Me:  It's true.  He said that ever since you started inserting his name into every song, that he doesn't like you, and also, he thinks you suck.
James: I don't think that's true.
Me:  I think it was probably "parsley, sage roseJerry and thyme" that did it for him. I think that was the final straw.
James: I'm going to call him and ask him.
Me: Ok.  But you should also know that my friend Jerry says that I should post more blogs of you dressed up as a Real Housewife.
James: No he didn't.
Me: It's true.  He even said it on Twitter.
Me: See? Maybe you should have thought twice about the song "Jerry Pie."  No wonder he hates you.
James: I still don't believe you.
Me: That's ok.  I just wanted you to know that even though Jerry wants to destroy your life and thinks that you smell bad,  that I'm not going to dress you up in my blog as a Real Housewife.  Because I'm your wife and I love you.
James:  You promise?
Me: Of course.
James: Thank you.
Me: No problem.


And now, presenting for the first time ever:

"Pictures of My Husband Not
Dressed Up Like a Real Housewife"

by Jessica Benassi
self proclaimed expert in marriage and photoshop


This is what my husband looks like when he's wearing 2009's prom hairstyle of the year. I mostly like how his hair matches his strappy tank top. And also how he kind of looks like one of the Real Housewives.


This is what my husband looks like with a  mullet.  I mostly like that he has a mullet. Oh, and also his strappy tank top.



This is what my husband looks like when he's the star of one of the greatest movies of all time.  This picture is pretty special because first - that's a really great tank top and second - he kind of almost looks like a Real Housewife. Also, everything is all shiny behind him, and shiny is awesome.



This is what my husband looks like when he's a two headed dinosaur and one of his dinosaur heads is scary Oprah Winfrey and they're starring in one of the greatest movies ever made.

Mostly I like this picture because it's awesome.

Happy New Year!



4 comments:

Rebecca Grace December 31, 2011 at 8:43 AM  

Your husband must be one of those "Good Sports." Mine would be howling if I photoshopped him in drag and posted him up on the Internet. I love the two-headed T-Rex with Oprah -- it should totally be your Christmas card shot.

Happy New Year!

Julie Hutchinson December 31, 2011 at 8:43 PM  

Ha ha ha - he's so cute to dress up like that and let you take his photo, what a good sport. And hey you have mullets in the US also...

karensomethingorother January 14, 2012 at 6:22 PM  

OH NO--do you know how happy HEAD CROPPING MAKES ME? No...you couldn't possibly no, but I must try to tell you that it makes me SO HAPPY. I have wasted so much time cropping and pasting my head in blog land that it's not even funny. Well, it's pretty funny sometimes. Thank you for the wonderful pictures.

Mrs MacKenzie January 20, 2012 at 1:45 AM  

Wow these photos are amazing. You truly are an expert at photoshop. You can barely tell those aren't his real earrings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP