I am not a coral necklace.

Apparently today is crabby Wednesday. National Be Crabby Day...maybe even International Be Crabby Day - although I can't be certain as I didn't have time to vist other countries. I'm not sure how you're dealing with this joyous of all occasions but I'm having a bit of a hard time. Plus, I didn't find out about it until I left the house today so it kind of took me by surprise to see everyone else knee deep in the crabby spirit. Everyone was wearing their best morose look and had brought all of their abrubt answers and some people even had scowls! It was amazing, let me tell you. I wish I had thought to bring a camera with me so I could share with you all of the glorious dirty looks that were just handed out freely today- people were really feeling generous. I just love the holidays, don't you?

If your religion doesn't permit you to celebrate Be Crabby Day but you sometimes find yourself getting sucked in, try this: Grab your stomach, wiggle side to side and laugh really loud like Santa Claus. It stops crabbiness instantly and it's great for your abs.

This is what I've been working on - I made each branch by hand using polymer clay and wire and I lovelovelove it!
What do you think?


3 comments:

Amy (the b-line) October 29, 2008 at 5:38 PM  

Very nice! The branches look great!

Dizzy Ms. Lizzy October 29, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

BEAUTIFUL necklace! Love it!

P.S. I finally got my blog updated today - - finally!

Kathleen Coy October 30, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

Very nice, but it's making me want a Twizzler...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP