Last of the Mohikingese

First, a suggestion for a long and happy relationship: Should you ever be tempted to shave your dog's butt with your significant other's electric shaver...don't. Apparently that makes guys mad.

Poor Gizzy Lee...he just has so much hair and it sucks having to sit still and be brushed all of the time when all you really want to do is run around and play with the other dogs. Obviously there was only one thing that I could do to make him feel better...





He's such a bad ass now, he kicks all the other dogs asses. I imagine it won't be long before he starts running around with a dog gang...probably some of these guys:


(via Sharon Montrose Photographs)


(original source unknown)



(via Virgin Media)


(original image can be found here)


(via Snapshot Parade)

Dogs with mohawks are awesome.

8 comments:

Reny October 25, 2008 at 5:28 AM  

OMG, I can so relate to this post. Had to shave my german shepard due to extreme shedding, and posted about that on my blog. Love your pics. They are so adorable!

Learning Spanish at 41 October 25, 2008 at 8:28 AM  

You are so bad...so your doggie, lol! :0)

Licia October 26, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

This would never work with cats.... darn.

:)

Dizzy Ms. Lizzy October 27, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

Steve said to tell you that he is no longer a Pekinese - - with that haircut, he's more of a "Punkinese" . . . gotta love it! :-)

pedalpower October 27, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

LOL love it! Here's another badass....from a group I belong to on flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/doggylama/394974200/

Probably will be seen hanging with your dog soon

Unknown October 27, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

Oh, wow! A punk rock poodle!! That is fantastic...what a great way to demolish those negative poodle stereotypes...

She-ality October 27, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

OMG, I can so relate to this! DH was not a happy camper when he came home from work one day and I was trimming our sheepdog. Geez, I figured if I could trim my own bangs, I was qualified to take a lil trim off the pup with clippers. Whatsthebigdeal? ROFL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP