No more dirty politics...

Well, that's probably wishful thinking but we can always dream, right? In the meantime, this is hilarious:



You can find it here.

Disclaimer: My preference in soap does not necessarily indicate my approval or disapproval of any presidential candidate...everyone knows that ones political views are best evidenced by their choices in breakfast cereals.


Anyway, if you'd like to take a break from all things politics but you're still in need of some really wonderful, handmade, fabulous soap, try Etsy seller Savor.



Check out this raspberry, walnut, goats milk, olive oil goodness:


My skin is BEGGING for olive oil! I have not ordered from her (yet!) but her soap looks delicious. It's also super reasonably priced...I'm thinking of getting some to include with Christmas gifts this year, if I don't get it for myself first.

2 comments:

The_Gov October 24, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

Interesting post.
Breakfast cereal huh?
Going to try and make the time between games today to read your stuff. FYI, I'm following you on Twitter. :)
Have a great day.

Unknown October 24, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

It's true. Republicans eat Apple Jacks and Cinnamon Toast Crunch, while Democrats eat Cheerios. It's not at all what you would expect but it's true. A lot of scientific research conducted by super smart researchers from very important research institutions backs this up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP