Big ass bunnies and Paris Hilton

First - this blog is amazing. It's making me want to spend lots of money that I don't have, so that I can travel to places that I've never been. Like...um, I really NEED to go visit this giant pink Italian bunny. Real bad.



Second - I'm a huge fan of reality t.v. I used to be kind of ashamed but now I just go with it...and I go with the bad stuff. The "sucks-your-brain-out-through-your-eyeballs" stuff. (Thankfully, my giant head holds a lot of brain so I can afford to lose some to reality t.v.) As much bad reality t.v. as I watch, I somehow managed to miss "Paris Hilton's My New BFF"...until tonight. Um...I don't know that any reality garbage that I have ever seen has ever sucked this much brain out of my skull...it kind of hurts. I only caught about 15 minutes of it and spent most of the time trying to figure out why everybody was speaking in text speak and what the hell half of it meant. From what I understand, Paris lets people know how she feels about them and whether or not they are good enough to be her BFF by deciding if she's going to TTYN, TTYS, or TTYL. Mostly, it seems to be TTYN which I think means talk to you never...right? My eyeballs are bleeding...my head hurts so bad... I can't ever watch this show again...

...except now I'm a little bit invested...now I almost have to know who gets to be the BFF...

Damn you, Paris Hilton!! DAMN YOU!


P.S. Ok, seriously...when a potential BFF was just eliminated, they played a Sarah Mclachlan song...like, the same sad stuff they play for the sad puppies in animal shelters...You win, Paris Hilton. I'm a total sucker for unintentional comedy.

6 comments:

Miragi November 30, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

Kind of like gawking to see them scrape body bits off of pavement or just visiting sites like Rotten.com. Anything Paris does makes my brain bleed.

Your head is NOT big.

carrie November 30, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

I am so glad I don't have cable. I'll admit only to you (and whoever else reads this) that I would EASILY get sucked into shows like that.

I'll have to be happy with your updates of them for now.

Erica Kelly December 2, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

i just stumbled to your blog - i like what you have going here :)

and yes. i am also part of the paris hilton's bff addicts anonymous group. welcome aboard. :)

leah December 3, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

I totally understand. Seriously. I think reality tv might be the root cause of my migraines. Once, on vacation with Phil, he went to our room to take a nap while I went shopping for 2 hrs. When I returned, he hadn't taken a nap. He was watching I love New York. It was a 6 hr. marathon. Instead of laughing at him, I sat down and couldn't get up. We seriously debated missing our dinner reservations 2 hrs after that. It was New Years Eve. We decided on dinner, but were 15 min. late because we had to watch the end of the last episode.

Anonymous,  December 3, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

I hate reality TV!!
But wanna hear something funny?
In 2009 I will be producing and directing one!
funny things uh???
:)
lol

Anonymous,  December 3, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

ah... Carrie..
That's what the internet is made for!! :)
heheheheeh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP