In some weird way, I kind of see your point.

So, it would appear that my puppies post had a couple of people scratching their heads and maybe wondering about my sanity. I don't know...lack of sleep makes me crazy obsessive. Also, I heard a story once about just such a thing happening to puppies so you know...the concern is legitimate. Anyway...

I had to explain to James the other day why having a bra that doesn’t fit right is NOT cool. You would think that this would be pretty obvious but no…not so much. Before I go any further I should probably also explain that I’m not really the most well dressed person when I’m hanging out at home. 95% of the time I’m probably wearing some combination of too small/too big/paint splattered/coffee stained/dog chewed a hole in it clothing. It was the too small shirt/too big pants combo that led to this conversation:
James: Whoa…nice shirt!
Me: Yeah...it’s too small, I know. Also, I think my bra is too small…I have this weird little overhang thing going on…like…a speed bump or something.
James: Like your boobs are trying to escape from your bra?
Me: Sort of…it’s like…double boobage.
James: Like 4 boobs instead of 2?
Me: Yeah…I’m like that midget chick in that Arnold Schwarzenegger movie.
James: Total Recall?
Me: Yeah! Total Recall! I’m a total freak with my extra boobs.
James: First…it was 3 boobs, not 4…Second…the chick with the extra boob wasn’t the midget-the midget was someone else and Third…there is no way on earth that you’re ever going to convince me that having extra boobs that are trying to escape from your bra is not awesome.
Me: You’re the strangest sort of pervert I’ve ever met.

I still need new bras and I’m guessing that I’m probably not getting Victoria’s Secret gift certificates for Christmas.

8 comments:

Lori November 22, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

I never have that problem. I always have the problem of the cup of an A being too big, but the body of a AA being too small. >:(
Also, the word verification I have to type in is vigna. When I first looked at it I thought it said vagina. :D

jeweledrabbit November 22, 2008 at 4:01 PM  

I *hate* boob overhang. Go buy yourself some new bras. :p

Unknown November 22, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

Tabmade: The word verification thing always makes me laugh...I always find myself trying to pronounce the word, even if it's not a real word at all.

Jeweledrabbit: I know, I know. It's just one of my least favorite things to shop for.

Anonymous,  November 22, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

One word darling: NORDSTROMS. Go have a fitting and buy a real bra. Of course your check-book with you and your first born. SO WORTH IT. :D

Anonymous,  November 23, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

again...
I kinda see James' side...
boobs hanging out are great! :)
no matter if 2, 3 of 4!
lol
;)

carrie November 23, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

With bras and lipstick I never buy the right one. They look pretty, but never work out. And I am too lazy to take them back.

So I have a plethora of unused bras and lipstick sitting around my house.

Unknown November 24, 2008 at 3:45 PM  

Wende: having a bra fitting just really freaks me out. I feel like a 12 year old in a Judy Blume novel just thinkking about it.

UrbanVox: James will be thrilled to know that people are taking his side:)

Carrie: Me too! Although, eyeshadow instead of lipstick. I don't even know why I buy eyeshadow - I never wear it. I always look like a streetwalker when I try.

Anonymous,  November 28, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

Gah!! We call it "quadro boob" after some comedian ("that's four boobies!") and I hate it, but of course, the boy loves it. Also, I always think the bags on the side of the road are full of kittens, so I have to poke them to make sure they aren't...so I totally hear ya on that one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP