Hey Paris!!! Pick me! Over here, Paris!

Paris Hilton picked her new BFF...and I watched the whole episode. I'm so ashamed...I kept trying to walk away but the bad acting and the awkwardness and the desperation just kept reeling me back in. Plus, everybody was getting ready to "step up their game" and "take it to the next level" and I just had to find out who was really "real." (I'm not going to tell you...I don't want to spoil the surprise)

Ah....reality t.v....I love you. You've allowed me to accept my own trainwreck tendencies and encouraged me to step up my own game.

Ok...that was a total lie. I have no idea how to step up my game...I don't even know what that means, I just know that in order to be on any reality show, you have to be willing to do that...to step up your game. My inability to step up my own game is probably the only thing keeping me from being on reality t.v. Well, that and the fact that I've never actually tried to be on t.v. That's probably got something to do with it, as well.

Anyway, If Paris Hilton's new BFF doesn't work out and she goes for season two, I'm throwing my hat in the ring. I figure I have at least a few months to learn about all that game stuff...also, I'll probably be the only one that's "real." I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that knows that BFF stands for "best freeloader friend" and I'm willing to embrace that concept 100%. See?..."real."

I'm your girl, Paris...but if you ever call me your pet, I'll kick you.


P.S.

7 comments:

Dizzy Ms. Lizzy December 5, 2008 at 11:16 PM  

You just can't make this stuff up . . .

Anonymous,  December 6, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

Love your blog :) Thanks for always making me laugh!!

Anonymous,  December 7, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

what do you think my neghbours would do if I put a Terminator cardboard figure up my window??? hehehehe
:)

ah.... tomorrow is the last day of the Drinks are on ME competition!!
Go on... leave your comment!!!
zya!

Anonymous,  December 8, 2008 at 3:45 PM  

Ok, but seriously right below that cardboard cutout story is one on a kitten with "rectum problems"- what does that mean???? That is muchos more creepy that stupid people being scared of the terminator.

Unknown December 8, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

I noticed the kitten one too! I was a little freaked out by that and surprised no one else noticed it...

Lump December 9, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

ok, I admit I watched the whole damn season of Paris' BFF. Yep. and I was all like "HELL YEAH!" when she picked the girl I wanted to win. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP