Kind of like "Fargo," except nobody's giving me an Oscar for sounding like this.

Well...I guess it's a good thing I decided to quit sticking to that silly "updated daily" thing, huh?

I don't even have a whole lot to talk about...My job has had me traipsing all over the midwest since late Friday night... It's now Tuesday, I'm completely exhausted, and I've missed my weekly dose of reality t.v...which pains me more than you could possibly know.

Part of the traipsing involved driving several hours to Wisconsin, working, then driving several hours back home...then getting a phone call, "Come back to Wisconsin...now!" which meant we had to get on the world's teeniest tiniest little airplane and fly back to freezing cold Wisconsin...which we had just left. I'm originally from Minnesota so the 2 trips to Wisconsin renewed my Minnesota accent with a vengeance...that provided great fun for my coworkers. Anyway, the traipsing and the working has been going on nonstop for almost 5 days. I'm physically, mentally, and emotionally drained and you know that makes me really weird and loopy. So, rather than subject you to crazy sleepy me, I'll just direct you to two things that are totally freaking me out right now:

Doctors found a worm in this chick's brain. A worm! In her brain!

And then there's this:



Two faced kitten. Is it cute? Is it creepy? I don't know...I keep going back and forth, like an endless creepy/cute loop in my head.

I'm now going to sleep for 2 days (probably going to dream about worms in two faced kittens brains because my mind just likes to do that sort of thing to me while I sleep) but when I come back, remind me to tell you a little more about that teensy tiny plane ride...

P.S.


(via ebaum's world)

3 comments:

Anonymous,  December 21, 2008 at 5:55 PM  

huahuahuahuahuahua!
I would LOVE to know where you find those pieces of news. :)
hehehehe

Anonymous,  August 23, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

Please tell me it worked right? I dont want to sumit it again if i do not have to! Either the blog glitced out or i am an idiot. the second option doesnt surprise me lol. thanks for a great blog!

Anonymous,  November 17, 2012 at 12:51 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP