Merry Holidays (or something)!

I know I said I wasn't going to post again before the holidays, but you guys pretty much already know what a huge liar I am so this should come as no surprise to anyone.

First, I want to thank you all so very, very, VERY much for making me once again the number one google search for ass bunnies. I can't even tell you how much this means to me...It's kind of like a Christmas miracle. You guys are the best. Also, I feel pretty good about stomping on urban dictionary's temporary ass bunny crown because it's creepy when "fecal matter" shows up as the number one description in your search results. Everybody knows that this is what people are looking for when they google ass bunnies. (It's ok, you can click it, I'm all family friendly and stuff for the holidays).



In other news...I don't really have any. I really won't be back until after Christmas or Festivus or whatever it is that you all are celebrating right now so I really hope that you all have a FABULOUS holiday. OH!And...

P.S. It's never too late to talk to your kids about drugs...and Santa Claus:



















(Most of this awesome sauce was found here and here.)

6 comments:

Insanitykim December 23, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Awwww...Santa Claus evokes such joy and peace into the lives of soooo many children...

Have Merry Christmas and awesome New Year!

Kearsie December 23, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

HAHHAAHAHAH

Oh man, those poor Santas. Except for that one that looks like he was laughing.

Wende December 23, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

hahahah... You "sleigh" me.

That's all I got.

I'll be here all week.

Thank you very much.

w December 23, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

merry christmas lola j.

also. those kids look like they're laughing to me.

Anonymous,  December 24, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

The pictures are awesome. merry christmas!

Dizzy Ms. Lizzy December 24, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

Have a WONDERFUL Holiday, Jessica!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP