Learning from your mistakes: More super excellent life coaching from a really awesome life coach.


Learn from your Mistakes 

Life coaching advice from self proclaimed life coach and expert on life coaching, 
Jessica Benassi 


 One of the things that you should do when you make mistakes, is learn from them. When you learn from your mistakes, you don't make the same mistake twice, because you learned a valuable lesson, and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Also, mistakes happen and nobody's perfect, so you shouldn't count your chickens before they hatch.

 Anyway, 2012 has been chock full of lessons for me and I thought I would share some of those lessons with you, so that you can use them to your advantage and become a better person...

 First: Fiverr is this really cool site where a bunch of people will do just about anything for $5.00. Dancing, singing, pretending to be Arnold Schwarzenegger...whatever. There are also a bunch of people who can somehow magically convince all of their facebook friends to like you, for the low low price of $5. I'm a sucker, so I paid the 5 bucks and within 24 hours all of these people had liked my Hey Lola facebook page. It was AMAZING! Then I realized every single new "fan" was a half naked girl named Myrtle, with giant boobs spilling out all over the place, and making her best duckface for her iphone camera.

  DANGIT!

  My likes weren't from real people. That was one of those, "wow.  sometimes i do stuff that's really stupid." moments. Thankfully I only have those once or twice a day, or I'd probably have been run over by a car by now. Or a zebra. Also, I wouldn't ever have any money.

 Oh, also, my fiverr guy asked me to change my feedback because I was honest and then we internet argued  and then he was all: "i only can refound you...u cant find on fiverr or any where else real likes bro especialy for 5$."

 He called me bro and he wants to refound me. I kind of feel like the appropriate response is to exact some really unique comic book style revenge on him. I'm open to suggestions.

 I've got more stuff to say, but here's a picture to look at first so you don't get too bored and leave before I'm finished:


It's my dog, Nugget. He weighs about 10 pounds, and he also likes to exact comic book style revenge on people and dogs who do him wrong...and sometimes on my husband, who is behind the camera and Nugget is trying to kill. 


 Second: A humidifier will keep you from getting sick in the dry winter months. It will also make you look like an idiot when you're at the cell phone store yelling at the clerk about their stupid fancy phones that randomly catch on fire in the middle of the night, and the clerk opens your phone up and it's full of water from your humidifier because you just don't think that far ahead, do you?

 Third: Cell phone insurance doesn't cover stupid.

 Fourth: The expense of a new fancy phone doesn't sting quite as bad when your car blows up two days later. Buying a new car unexpectedly hurts way more than buying a new phone unexpectedly. Next time you have to replace something expensive, break something more expensive immediately after, and it will make you practically forget about that first expensive thing that you broke.


Here's Nugget again. It's his first day of school. He's an excellent learner. (see how I tied this picture into this blog post?  It's because one time I learned a lesson about matching stuff with other stuff)


Anyway, the moral of the story is, if you have $5.00, you should buy 5 lottery tickets, because eventually all of your stuff is going to break and no amount of big breasted facebook fans named Myrtle is going to save you from the sea of debt that accumulates when all of your fancy stuff gets broken.  

You know what you need to do, bro.




P.S.  I'm trying to replace all of my broken stuff.  If you're feeling charitable, I have this store where I sell stuff that's not broken.  Some of it even sparkles.  Also, check out this present I got for you:



I know.  There are no words.


6 comments:

flux biota. January 27, 2012 at 3:51 PM  

dear sweet baby jesus you make me laugh.

Excellent.

Steam Me Up, Kid January 27, 2012 at 11:01 PM  

That first pic of Nugget needs a big "Come at me bro" printed next to it. Then you can send it to your Fiverr guy and I bet he'll back off. Don't mess with Nugget.

Unknown January 28, 2012 at 12:04 AM  

You're so right. The fiver guy keeps sending me messages, too and he keeps asking if I want him to refound my money...every time, "refound" ...except now he's calling me "sister." In my head he talks like a complete douche canoe...he definitely needs a "come at me, bro" from Nugget. Also, all day long, all I want to do is call everyone "bro."

Julie Hutchinson January 28, 2012 at 12:49 AM  

The only people to ever follow me on Twitter were two 'myrtles'...

karensomethingorother January 28, 2012 at 1:29 PM  

that was wonderful. That first picture of Nugget was so delightfully hideous I can't even find the words. Can't wait to roll up to the school yard in that sweet Nickelback ride.

Tom G. January 30, 2012 at 7:57 AM  

What? Myrtle is liking you now? That slut, I thought we had something special.

I have a feeling the Come at me Bro photo of Nugget was his response to being forced to wear that Argyle sweater.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP