Thanks, lady!

I wore those cute little red shoes that I posted about the other day with a short sleeved white blouse and a navy blue pencil skirt with white polka dots. As I made my way across campus, a woman yelled out to me,

"Red shoes! Bold choice! Cute!" and flashed me the thumbs up.

She made my whole day brighter.

Once James decides to return my camera I can start posting pictures of these things...but for someone who doesn't really have too many cute moments...I was feeling the cuteness.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP