Updated daily...no matter what.

Go-Getter Me:"Jessica, update your blog."
Procrastinator Me: "I can't...nothing's funny."
Go-Getter Me: "Obama just won the election...it's a monumental day in history, talk about that."
Procrastinator Me: "No...I told you, no politics on Hey Lola. We're Switzerland. We don't care about important issues, we only care about giant heads, dogs and Kevin Bacon."
Go-Getter Me: "Then talk about Gadget...she's a pug, everybody loves pugs!"
Procrastinator Me:"No...then I'll just be known as that crazy pug girl, all 'pug this and pug that' all of the time."
Go-Getter Me: "Maybe you shouldn't have stayed up all night drinking framboise and doing crazy dances."
Procrastinator Me: "Maybe you're just jealous because you didn't get to stay up all night and have fun like me."
Go-Getter Me: "I am you."
Procrastinator Me: "Well then maybe you should quit talking to yourself, freak."

At which point I quit talking to myself and dug up this side by side comparison of kids at a talent show imitating the infamous OK Go treadmill video VS. the actual OK Go treadmill video. If you believe in yourself, you really can do anything!

7 comments:

Mary Richmond November 5, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

LOL! I love your blog! glad to find you!

She-ality November 5, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

You crack me up! I like how your mind works. :)

Dizzy Ms. Lizzy November 6, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

I read this post to Steve and he sat there laughing so hard, he had tears in his eyes! GREAT post, Jessica! :-)

Anonymous,  November 7, 2008 at 12:23 AM  

Nice! Cracks me up.

Katy ..AT.. SR November 8, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

Well your post as helped solve one of the great mysteries of the world - it IS possible to laugh until crying with your jaw dropped!

Thanks for another great post :)

Anonymous,  November 9, 2008 at 12:45 AM  

You very much crack me up also. I love your tweets. Happy Birthday!!

I hate hate hate when folk say 'pacifically' and they mean 'specifically' - I have to correct them.

And I so adore OK GO, gonna go watch this video now. Thanks!

Oo, and can I join the contest if you haven't been taken away by the officials cos of the questionable illegality of afore mentioned contest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP