Not cool, nostril. Not cool at all.

Dear Tiny Black Hair Growing Out Of My Nostril,

What the hell? Seriously.

65 year old men have hair growing out of their nostrils, not (kinda sorta) young women like me. Also, I don't even have black hair. For real. I think it's pretty obvious that you're hanging out in the wrong nose and I really hope that I don't see you here again. Also, don't even think of coming back with a bunch of your friends and trying to intimidate me. I will not be intimidated by nose hair! Also, don't try hiding in my ear either because trust me, if James saw you there he would point and laugh immediately and you would be so busted. Do I make myself clear?

Sincerely,

Me

P.S.



It's a nose hair trimmer. It's a nose hair trimmer that looks like a finger...so maybe people will think you're picking your nose instead of trimming your nose hair or something.

This is a real thing.

(I originally thought this was kind of stupid but I found it at a site called Ideal Gadget - Interesting and useful tech gadgets that everyone wants. Yeah...everyone. That includes you...you're an everyone...probably me, too. Apparently, we have really bad taste.)

7 comments:

John Ross Barnes December 29, 2008 at 5:36 PM  

eeeeeewwwwww! Dat just disgustin'....funny,
but disgustin'.

You are a just veritable endless font of "Hey!, look at THIS wierdness!"

very entertaining....

Thanks for sharing.

jeweledrabbit December 29, 2008 at 10:21 PM  

I've never seen a woman with nose hair. :p

But I have seen a woman with a moustache. That's much worse than a woman with nose hair. :p

Kim Bagwill December 30, 2008 at 3:15 PM  

I need to buy this for my fiance, who loves to amuse me (or is it himself?) by pretending to pick his nose while driving.

Plus he has nose hair....just a little.

Anonymous,  December 31, 2008 at 7:27 AM  

huahuahuahua!!!
I soooo gotta get one of those!!!

w January 8, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

better a black hair in your nose than on your tushy crack.

not that i have one.

just saying better there than *there*.

Dzign by Jamie January 27, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Really, you need to stop making me pee my pants. That's twice now in less then 15 minutes.

will you be my friend? I'm not Oprah, but I'll call you....maybe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Everything in this blog is copyright Jessica Benassi AKA Hey Lola except where I give credit to other people because obviously, that's their stuff. Don't steal my stuff. I mean, I'm not sure why you would want to, anyway, but if you're thinking about it...don't. Also, all of this nonsense is my opininion and is not supported or endorsed by Blogger or anyone ese. I mean, maybe it is, but if something I say just infuriates you, I take sole responsibility.

  © blog templates 3 column by blog templates 2008

Back to TOP